DDWC will help your employees thrive.
That is done by creating a "whole-person" wellness program that will engage your most important asset: the employee. While the desired outcome of ay business typically rests on its bottom line, no business can be successful if employees aren't living their best lives. By looking through a wider lens, DDWC will create a valuable wellness package that will help you retain and recruit outstanding staff that will benefit your working community.
Don't know what you want? We'll help guide your program to follow industry standards... and beyond.
We don't work with everyone. We are particular about who we choose to form a partnership with because reputation matters and visions must align--and sometimes there are simply some expectations that we know we will never be able to meet.
Our goal is simple: everyone should feel like they won in the end.
Every business has a beginning, and this one is no different. Data Driven Wellness Consulting, LLC grew from a conversation in a San Francisco loft on how to make wellness programming more relevant to the employee. Typically, employee engagement hovers around 30%--leaving 70% of employees without adequate care.
Self-funded companies are often dependent on their insurance broker to simply include a wellness program. And more often than not, they aren't even offered options to use outside wellness firms. Insurance company wellness programs are designed to benefit the insurance company that are not personalized to the employee.
That's where DDWC comes in. We will sit down with your company and your employees and create a program that fits everyone's needs.
We are a US company based in Scottsdale, Arizona and provide service throughout the Grand Canyon State.
Copyright © 2022 Data Driven Wellness Consulting, LLC - All Rights Reserved.